The tote’s insulated lining helps keep food cooler for longer. To optimise performance, insert an ice pack or ice substitute, which will function better than ice cubes, while minimising condensation or dampness. If using ice cubes ensure they are sealed into a zip-lock style plastic bag to protect other items.
- Pack the tote as full as possible with items of similar temperature.
- The colder the items are at the time of packing, the longer they will stay cold.
- Place ice packs or substitutes on top of the contents as cold air flows down.
- Minimise opening the tote to keep cold air in and warm air out.
- 21.5 x 11 x 28cm.
- Leak-proof lining.
- Insulated tote.
- Suitable for warm or cold food & drinks.
- Features zip front pocket, mesh interior pouch, & name tag.