Class Location: Il Mondo - Shop 4 Hyde Park Centre, 48 Kings Road, Hyde Park 4812 (come in through shop entrance).
- In this class you will learn the foundations of espresso coffee making – grinder and machine knowledge.
How to dose, tamp and extract coffee.
- You will also learn how to texturize milk and pour the classic cafe menu:
- Flat white, latte, mocha, and cappuccino.
- Learn how to run a coffee station on shift
- Learning how to maintain and clean a machine.
- Duration: up to 2 hours is allowed for.
- Cost: $230.00 (one on one)
- Class Prerequisite: None
- Certificate of attendance is provided.
- Training available on Mondays
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- NO REFUND FOR LATE CANCELLATION
- ( NOTICE OF 48 HOURS IS REQUIRED)
If you have a gift voucher, this must be supplied at time of booking.
To book in for our Barista Training:
Please call the store on 07 4724 2522.