This oil treated 4.0cm thick bamboo board is suitable for heavy duty cutting and chopping, reversible, with one side with a deep groove for collecting juice.
All SCANPAN boards are guaranteed against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years.
SCANPAN have launched a new range of Danish designed Bamboo Boards – These oil treated bamboo boards can be used on both sides. Bamboo is durable, hard and well suited for carving boards. Bamboo is part of the grass family, is sustainable and eco-friendly. To maintain the surface of your board, apply SCANPAN wood oil regularly. Hand wash only.
- Danish design
- Oil treated.
- Bamboo is durable, sustainable and eco-friendly.
- Hygienic and easy to clean surface.
- Reversible – use on both sides
Maintenance and Care
- After each use, rinse board, hand wash and wipe off excess water with a towel or sponge and leave to air-dry in a dish rack
- Avoid prolonged soaking in water and never clean the food preparation board in a dishwasher.
- Maintain the board by applying SCANPAN wood oil (mineral oil) or vegetable oil regularly.
- To avoid marring the surface, do not use the board as a resting place for hot cooking utensils.