Global knives incorporate easy-to-use lightweight construction and perfectly weighted handles featuring their signature dimple-pattern grips for superior balance and control. Global guarantees all of their products for life.
- Forged from high-carbon stainless using a process inspired by the crafting of ancient samurai swords.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless dicing, chopping, and mincing, this is the knife the professional chef reaches for most often.
- Hygienic, seamless one piece construction.
- Ice tempering and hardening strengthen the blade while helping it maintain optimal sharpness.
- Providing superb leverage, the well-balanced handle is textured for a good grip.
- Made in Japan
The hallmark of Global’s knives are their handles. Seamless designs and dimple-patterns grips make these knives virtually unbreakable, provide a comfortable and secure grip in any hand, and are completely hygienic. If looks alone won’t sell you on Global knives, the performance they deliver will.
First introduced in 1985 by Yoshikin Manufacturing, the innovative designs of Global knives quickly took the culinary world by storm. Devised as a blend of Italian design, German durability & Japanese precision, Global knives revolutionized modern cutlery with their solid steel construction.
Global uses a CroMoVa 18 stainless steel that is tempered twice for superior blades with sharp and resilient edges. Lightweight construction and perfectly weighted handles ensures superior balance and control. Global guarantees all of their products for life. – See more at: http://www.kitchenwaredirect.com.au/Global-Cooks-Knife-24cm-G-16#sthash.Osss648p.dpuf