The Toddy Cold Brew System is designed to make “coffeehouse” caliber coffee which can be served hot or iced cold.
(The Toddy) is the ultimate coffee maker.” In 1964, as a chemical engineering graduate of Cornell, Todd Simpson developed and patented a cold brew system that, using regular Arabica coffee beans, creates a superior-tasting cup of steaming HOT coffee. And, with 67% LESS ACID than coffee made by conventional hot brew methods, it’s easier on sensitive stomachs. The Toddy brewer produces a low acid, coffee concentrate. Just add water for a distinctively bold, super smooth taste that has delighted connoisseurs for some 40 years. And, refrigerated, there’s no waste Toddy can be made one cup at a time.
- The Toddy is the original patented “cold brew” coffee maker
- brews coffee with 67% less acid
- easy to use – requires no electricity
- coffee concentrate stays fresh for 3 weeks
- smooth-tasting coffee served hot or cold, one cup at a time
- Filters should last 10-12 brewings (kit comes with 2 filters and then can be purchased separately)