For enquiries please call il Mondo
on 07 4724 2522 or come in and see us
Class Location: Il Mondo - THE BEAN BAR, Shop 4 Hyde Park Centre, 48 Kings Road, Hyde Park 4812 (come in through shop entrance).
• In this class you will learn the foundations of espresso coffee making – grinder and machine knowledge, how to dose, tamp and extract coffee. You will also learn how to texturize milk and pour the classic cafe menu: flat white, latte, mocha and cappuccino. Learn how to run a coffee station on shift and finish off with learning how to maintain and clean a machine.
• Duration: 2 hours
• Cost: $180 per person (max 2 person)
• Class Prerequisite: None
• Certificate of attendance is provided.
Barista skills fine tune
(must have completed our Barista skills)
This class will be customised to the client individually on what they would like further help with or information on. If there is an area they would like to work on or to further improve their coffee making skills whether that be milk texturizing, pouring technique etc, the session will be tailored to their needs.
• $90.00 per hour (Max 2 hours)
• Class Prerequisite: Barista Skills